- Capacity: 27 or 31 passengers
- Panoramic front viewing window
- Frameless coach windows
- Electric plug entry door
- DVD player with premium rear audio
- State of the art LCD monitors with 4 viewing screens
- Roof-mounted HVAC with heavy duty climate control
- LED interior / exterior lighting
- Passenger-retractable seat belts
- Altro hardwood flooring
- High back captains chair style Leather seats
- PA system with overhead speakers
- Alcoa wheels
- Air ride (Ultra Ride) shock system
- 110V/ USB outlets in every row
- Additional microphone with long cord
Top Benefits of Riding this Motorbus:
- Perfect for mid to large group size.
- Reduces number of trips for large event shuttling, such as weddings, corporate events and awards ceremonies.
- Perfect for tours that need a working PA system.
- Works great for corporate road shows and presentations.
- Outstanding options for long haul trips where flying multiple passengers is not a cost effective option.
- A popular choice for professional and collegiate athletic teams.
Why Is this In Popular Demand?
This type of vehicle is in demand due to high-end clients that need to simplify large group transportation logistics. All passengers can be accounted for into one larger passenger vehicle as opposed to chartering multiple smaller vehicles. This is especially useful when all passengers are being picked up from and taken to the same destination.
Its also useful for corporate road shows where there are multiple stops along a hourly chartered itinerary and passengers need to engage and discuss business with each other in between each stop.
The vehicle is often used for large events with multiple passengers that need to be shuttled back and forth between event venue and accommodations. This works great for wedding parties and corporate events where selected groups can be loaded onboard and shuttled to their destination. In the meantime, the venue coordinator begins to organize the next group for transport and so on. This staggered manner of group transport is used to manage and optimize large group shuttling.